implementations and side-channel attacks on cryptographic algorithms, invited
talk at REASON summer school on FPGA-based and Re-configurable Systems,
slides part II
- Flexible hardware design for
RSA and ECC, Cryptographers Track of RSA conference, February 13-17, 2004, San
- Implementation issues for secure integrated circuits and FPGAs, Workshop
on FPGAs as cryptographic platforms, CryptArchi, Dijon, France, June 2004.
- Side-channel aware design: Algorithms and architectures for Elliptic Curve
Cryptography over GF(2n), IEEE 16th International Conference on
Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors ASAP 2005, July
23-25, 2005, Samos, Greece.
- Hardware/Software Co-design for Hyperelliptic Curve Cryptography (HECC) on
the 8051 μP, CHES conference, Aug. 29-Sept. 01,
2005, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Flexible hardware architectures for
curve-based cryptography, ISCAS, May 21-24, 2006, Island of Kos,
- Small-footprint ALU for public-key processors for pervasive security,
Workshop on RFID security, July 12-14, 2006, Graz, Austria.
- Secure hardware for cryptography, IPICS
summer course, July 17-28, 2006, Leuven, Belgium.
- Low-cost Elliptic Curve Cryptography for
wireless sensor networks, Third European Workshop on Security and Privacy in
Ad hoc and Sensor Networks (ESAS 2006), September 20-21, 2006, Hamburg.
- An Elliptic Curve Processor suitable for RFID
tags, 1st Benelux Workshop on Information and System Security (WISSec
2006), November 8-9, 2006, Antwerpen, Belgium.
- Compact implementations for RFID and sensor
nodes, DATE 2007, Workshop on Secure Embedded Implementations, April
20, 2007, Nice, France.
- Secure hardware implementations for embedded
systems, State of the Art and Evolution of Computer Security and
Industrial Cryptography (COSIC course) 2007, July
10-13, 2007, Leuven.
- Pervasive security: Driver and Example of QoE,
IBBT-QoE workshop, December 11, 2007, Gent.
- Implementation challenges for Public-key
Cryptography, Workshop on Coding and Cryptography, May 19-20, Cork, Ireland.
- Recent developments in side-channel attacks,
Crypto Working Group, Feb. 20, 2009, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Some recent advances in side-channel attacks,
Istrice lunch, University of Twente, June 5, 2009, The Netherlands.