Access and Registration procedure to access CHDWiki
The access to CHDWiki is currently restricted. In order to browse or contribute to this Wiki, you need to register. The procedure is described in the following paragraphs.
 Get an account
1. To create an account, access any page of the Wiki then click on the link login / create an account on the top right corner.
2. Follow the link 'Create an account'.
3. Choose a user name for the Wiki, if you are lucky it will be available. You can choose any user name. Your user name can contain letters, numbers, characters such as '_','-' but it should not contain spaces and characters such as '&', '?', '+'.
4. Choose a password and retype it.
5. Finally, provide your real name and click on 'Create account'.
At this point, you should be able to log in to the Wiki and have access to the CHD restricted pages.
 Final remark
Once you get full access to the CHDWiki, you will be able to browse and contribute to it, i.e. create/edit pages, add or modify associations between genes and CHDs, etc.
In case of trouble, send an email to email@example.com and describe your problem.