- September, 25th 2012: Added a CHeartED link on gene pages.
- June, 13th 2012: Added Semantic Bundle extension.
- June, 6th 2012: Connected to the cardiogenetics database of Cartagenia.
- May, 21th 2012: Updated to MediaWiki 1.18.2
- March, 14th 2010 : A manuscript describing the development and implementation of CHDWiki was published in Genome Medicine.
- May, 14th 2009 : New tool allowing to visualize protein domains and annotated mutations.
- March, 4th 2009 : Presentation at the CHeartED Kick-Off meeting
- November, 6th 2008: Presentation at SAB
- July, 18th 2008: Updated to MediaWiki 1.12.0 and added FCKeditor (WYSIWYG editor)
- July, 15th 2008: Creation of the CHDWiki mailing list and the CHDWiki members directory to ease communication and collaboration within the community.
- June, 26th 2008: New version of the gene network tool released.
- January, 11th 2008: A first draft of the review was added to the WIKI.
- August, 15th 2007: A first draft of the prioritization feature has been integrated. For now, it only accepts copy/paste of Ensembl gene IDs for training and candidate genes. The results are presented more or less in the same way as with the java client (list of ranks per model and sprint plot). Additionally, a network view is available that shows training genes, candidate genes and interacting genes. Currently, the genes interaction are taken from IntAct. We need to build a default training set (for each CHD) and select the default models to be used.
- June, 20th 2007: Site has moved to http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/~bioiuser/chdwiki/ please update your bookmarks/favorites.
- May, 5th 2007: New feature: view of the genes and bands related to CHD on chromosomes.
- April, 3rd 2007: The final version of Jeroen's gene <math>\leftrightarrow</math> phenotype associations has been uploaded in the wiki. Note also the jump box on the left below the search box: it allows to jump conveniently to a gene or phenotype page through an autofill feature.
- February, 1st 2007: Now gene pages have links to Decipher pages (if any).
- January, 23rd 2007: new function to include CGHGate case reports involving a given gene: <inout>CHDFORMS:CGHGateCaseReportsForGene|CGHGateCaseReportsForGene|TBX1</inout> see the result here
- January, 22nd 2007: AEPC Nomenclature uploaded to this wiki. Pages have been generated for each defect and gene associated in Jeroen manually curated data. Special wiki functions implemented to obtain