BioSCENTer - About
The mission of the Leuven Center for BioScience, BioEngineering and BioTechnology is to
- integrate the available expertise on biology and biomedicine in the Science & Technology Group of KU Leuven, stimulate the interactivity of our experts, and foster the cross-fertilization of disciplines over the boundaries of departments, faculties and groups;
- bring innovative research to the life, health and environmental sciences;
- achieve excellence in research, teaching and valorization;
- create visibility and scientific outreach;
- provide decision makers with policy support;
- initiate and participate in strategic initiatives.