BioSCENTer - Relaunch Doctoral school course Life Sciences Tech Watch Sept 2011
- 06-02-2012: Slides Prof. J. Hofkens and Dr. Peter Dedecker are available for download.
- 12-01-2012: Slides Prof. S. Strelkov are available for download.
- 12-01-2012: Slides Prof. Y. Moreau are available for download.
- 09-01-2012: Movies Prof. G. Borghs are available for download.
The doctoral school course counts for 5 ECTS credits. Students can acquire these if they participate in the evaluation.
Evaluation - Certificate
9 out of the 12 courses should be formally attended as proof of attendance and students should participate in the Evalution which needs to be returned to Mrs. Ida Tassens. Click here to download the form. We thank you for your participation.
A course thematic research training CERTIFICATE will be available as of January 27th 2012 at Mrs. Ida TASSENS desk (ESAT/SCD/SISTA) (Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 room 01.12)
The doctoral school course counts for 5 ECTS credits. Students can acquire these if they formally attended 9 out of 11 courses and participate in the EVALUATION which needs to be returned to Mrs. Ida Tassens. Please download the form here and view the certificate here.
List of speakers
List of speakers and venues
Course material: a content template ppt presentation will be used by the lecturers and will be loaded on this website 1 week prior to the course.
- 28th September 2011:
- Life Sciences Tech Watch: Introduction (Prof. J. Winderickx) - 200D 05.11
- Supercomputing (Prof. K. Lust) - 200D 05.11
- 5th October 2011: Deep sequencing and genomics ( Prof. J. Vermeersch) - 200C 01.06
- 12th October 2011: Proteomics and Metabolomics Part 1 and Part 2 (Prof. E. Waelkens) - 200C 01.06
- 19th October 2011: Small animal models (Prof. P. Carmeliet and dr. Christian Lange) - 200C 01.06
- 26th October 2011:
- 9th November 2011: Nano-bio tech (Prof. G. Borghs) - MOLE 00.07
16rd November 2011: Electron and Atomic Force Microscopy (Prof. S. De Feyter, Prof. P. Baatsen) - 200C 01.06
- Watch or download the first movie
- Watch or download the second movie
- Watch or download the third movie
- Watch or download the fourth movie
- Watch or download the fifth movie
- Watch or download the sixth movie
- 23rd November 2011: Transcriptomics (Prof. F. Schuit) - 200C 01.06
- 30rd November 2011: Molecular Small Animal Imaging Center (Prof. U. Himmelreich) - ELEC 00.54
- 7th December 2011: Bioinformatics (Prof. Y. Moreau) - ELEC 00.54
- 14th December 2011: Imaging from single molecules and cells (Prof. J. Hofkens) - ELEC 00.54 - This course has been postponed to 11th January 2012
- 21st December 2011: Crystallography (Prof. S. Strelkov) - ELEC 00.54
- 11th January 2012: Imaging from single molecules and cells (Prof. J. Hofkens and Dr. Peter Dedecker) - ELEC 00.54
Venue: d.d. Jan 11th is ELEC 00.54
Official language: English
Semester: 1st semester academic year 11-12 starting on September 28th
Organizer: Coordinator of BioSCENTer prof. Dr. Joris Winderickx
Participation is free but registration is mandatory.
To register click here.
After registration you will receive an automatic confirmation notice. For information and route description visit the BioSCENTer website.
If you have any comments about the doctoral school, please feel free to fill out the commentspage.
We look forward to welcome you,
Joris Winderickx, co-ordinator BioSCENTer